Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wolfmother - The Wiltern, Los Angeles California


First off, this show was recorded for Westwood One Radio so the sound quality is spectacular. I would say a solid 10.
It was recorded at the Wiltern in Los Angeles on November 24, 2009 and the setlist is as follows:
1 - Dimension
2 - Cosmic Egg
3 - Woman
4 - White Unicorn
5 - 10,000 Feet
6 - Slash Intro
7 - By The Sword (featuring Slash)
8 - Vagabond
9 - Joker & The Thief
As just a casual fan of the band, I have to say this is a really good show. I recognized 90% of the set which is kind of surprising since I only have one of their albums.
Anyway, the show rocks from start to finish and even features a guest appearance by Slash of Guns 'n' Roses / Velvet Revolver fame.
My only complaint about this cd is the length. Clocking in at just over 45 minutes, it's too damn short. I could listen to this kind of stuff all night.
In spite of the length, I would definitely recommend it.
I believe I picked this one up over at HearRockCity. Check out his site, he has some killer stuff.

No comments: