Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back again

This is a continuation of a blog I started about 3 years ago. The idea was (and is) to review and write about the music in my collection. It will include official releases as well as bootlegged material.
I will also be throwing in the occasional concert review and maybe even a movie review or two. Whatever happens to be on my mind I guess (mainly music though).
I have a fairly large collection of music and my goal is simply to share my thoughts with the hope of turning someone on to something that they never heard before or maybe just jogging their memory and inspiring them to spin an old classic they forgot about.
I am not here to argue about what is good or bad. Music is a subjective thing and there really is no good or bad. If you agree with my opinions, great, if not, then maybe you can start your own blog and review things the way you like. I do not plan on engaging in a war of words with anyone. That's not why I'm doing this.
That being said, I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to drop me a line in the comments section.

No comments: